Keeping you safe...
To increase your safety and comfort at this year’s Cold Comfort conference & exhibition, we would kindly ask everyone to take a Lateral Flow Test in the 24 hours prior to arrival.
Should any delegate test positive at this time, we will provide a refund (or cancel their invoice) on receipt of proof of a dated positive test result (this must be uploaded into an official NHS or NHS Scotland App to qualify). Please contact email@example.com for further details.
‘All Secure Guidelines 2.0’
Your venue and Cold Comfort team are also working to the best practice industry guide ‘All Secure Guidelines 2.0’ which include the following safety measures:
- Clear signage at the event to support relevant safety measures
- Enhanced venue cleaning prior to and during the exhibition
- Continuous sanitisation throughout the exhibition focusing on high-touch point areas e.g. toilets, door handles and lifts
- Hand sanitising stations provided throughout the exhibition
- Hygiene reminders to regularly wash hands will be in place throughout the venue
- Safer payments – contactless payments will be encouraged throughout via card or phone, with an email receipt wherever possible
- Well ventilated venue
Face coverings are optional and no longer required by law, but the government suggests that people should continue to wear them in crowded and enclosed settings.
As this information may be updated in line with any changes to government guidelines as they are announced, please check back just prior to the event for the latest information.