The annual Cold Comfort conference and exhibition leads the debate at the heart of the winter service sector, providing the highway and transportation industry with the only specialist conference dedicated to winter services.
- Discover the challenges and opportunities of delivering a new winter maintenance programme in Buffalo Grove, Illinois
- Find out about making the UK network more resilient during winter
- How is London kept moving in extreme weather?
- Transforming winter service: a front line perspective
- Using the Internet of Things to transform UK winter Service
- Insights into implementing the new Highways Code of Practice-risk based approach in the winter service sector
- Hear Local authority case studies from Halton Borough Council, Hounslow Highways and Northumberland County Council