Driving technology and change in the winter sector
The 29th Annual Cold Comfort conference and exhibition returns to Harrogate on 13th to 14th May 2020.
Cold Comfort has been at the heart of the UK winter service sector for over 25 years and remains the only conference in the UK focused on delivering insight and best practice in the winter service sector.
"I found the Cold Comfort experience to be informative and interesting, with a good balance of different topics and speakers covered, which has provided a good background to help us enhance our winter maintenance service in the future."
Sarah Bartlett, Senior QS and Winter and Emergency Project Lead, Skanska
Cold Comfort: Heated debate from the coolest event of the year
Raise your profile at Cold Comfort 2020
• Introduction to the new NWSRG guidance, salt storage and spreader management
• Risk-based approach - local authority presentations
• Delivering innovation and new technology in winter service plans
• Local authority case study - Delivering innovation and community partnership working as part of an effective winter service plan
• A view from abroad-hear from Toni Korjus, Head of Infrastructural Services at the City of Espoo in Finland talk about how best practice and innovation using RWS and thermal mapping is driving efficiencies and improvements in the city
• Expoo Smart City, Finland - changing the game of street management
2019 Speakers Included
2019 Exhibitors Included